Become a Senior Software Engineer at Scout
We started with a simple idea — travel should be relaxing, spontaneous, and unique. At Scout, we’re a small team doing big things. We’re a nimble, early-stage startup who just raised money to address a huge, worldwide opportunity.
By reinventing the concierge, we’re helping hotels create better guest experiences and increase their revenue. For guests, our digital concierge saves you time and stress. Unlike traditional concierges who sit inside the hotel, we’re available on the go to find you authentic, local experiences.
Check out our app here: https://bnc.lt/l/5tv69Ck_N1 (access code: sfbeta).
What You’d Be Doing
- Building products for boutique and lifestyle hotels that drive revenue and innovate on the guest experience
- Building the best way to make people’s travels more enjoyable
- Talking to users to understand their goals and prioritize the right solutions to meet those goals
- Building things you believe in
Skills We’re Looking For
- Experience building, deploying, and maintaining web applications
- Excitement to move fast, prioritize and make critical decisions
- Unafraid to directly support users
- An eye for detail and clean design
- You love to travel
Bonus Points For
- Familiarity with iOS development and Objective C
- You’ve started something yourself in the past (a startup, an open source project, something else)
- We’re a small team making a big impact
- Great equity
- You want to own a piece of a fast-growing company
- A team that values adventure and travel
A few things we believe:
- Travel makes the world a better place
- Travel should be accessible and personal
- Travel can help spread wealth to people and places that need it
Get in touch, we’d love to talk more.